The range and course ARE OPEN FOR pLAY!
Unless otherwise noted, the Golf Shop opens 30 minutes prior to course opening. Below are a few upcoming reminders and the upcoming course schedule:
- On-Course restrooms and drinking fountains are closed for the season
- The range will close for the season on or before Sunday, November 18 at Noon. Please stay tuned for further updates.
- Upcoming Course Schedule as follows:
- Tuesday, November 13 - Course open for play and walking is suggested for all players. If utilizing a golf cart, then you will need to stay on cart paths until further notice.
- Wednesday, November 14 - Course open for play at 10 am - Walking is suggested for all players. If utilizing a golf cart, there is a slim chance we may be able to get off the paths in a limited manner on Wednesday afternoon.
- Thursday, November 15 - Course is anticipated to open at 9 am - Golf cart information is pending, based upon the weather and freeze/frost conditions within the course.
Non-Members are welcome and encouraged to call (608)848-4295, ext. 1 to schedule tee-times or may utilize our online booking engine. When booking online you will receive an e-mail notification about our dress code and cancellation policies.
Please check our Facebook page, follow our Superintendent's blog or call (608)848-4295, ext. 1 for the most up-to-the-minute course updates.
Also stay connected to us by joining our email list