Membership Rates and Benefits
||2016 Annual Dues (Includes Range) ||Mandatory Cart Fee|
|Junior Intermediate Single
|Advanced Senior Single
|Junior Intermediate Couple
|Advanced Senior Couple
|Intermediate Family ***||Waived||$4,903||$1,515|
|Non-Resident||Waived||1/2 of the appropriate above membership rate||1/2 of the appropriate above cart fee|
||1/2 or 3/4 of the appropriate above membership rate||1/2 or 3/4 of the appropriate above cart fee|
|If the total annual fee is paid on or before January 15, 2016 the member shall receive either: one free annual locker and club storage, or six guest passes.|
***Family golf memberships include a free pool and tennis membership to the Hawks Landing Pool & Tennis Club.
|Annual Capital Improvement Fund Fee - *Shared and non-resident fee total is 1/2
|All non-shared categories, excluding Sub-Junior Corporate
All Shared, Non-Resident, and Sub Junior Categories (except Corporate)
||$935 per year
||$125 per year
||$125 per year
Questions?Please contact Rich Bartley at 608-848-4295 x 2 or email.
Golf Club Memberships includes
- No initiation fee
- Unlimited golf with golf cart
- Unlimited Range privilege
- Preferred tee-time reservations - up to 30 days in advance
- No minimum food & beverage requirements
- Discounted guest fees
- Golf Shop and private lesson preferred pricing with charging privileges
- Reciprocity arrangements, including the Madison Club
- Locker rental and club storage available
- Flexible payment plans
- Monthly member newsletter and weekly in-season e-mail bulletins
- Member only tournaments and golf leagues available
- Member referral incentives
- Continuous membership year program incentives
- Discounted Pre-sold Hawks Play Pass certificates available
Golf Fee Information:All Golf Fees are subject to applicable sales tax of 5.5%.
Golf Fees begin each season on January 1. (payable in full or by the month).
All current and future members are required to pay Capital Improvement Fees regardless of enrollment date.