PGA Junior League is designed to better socialize the game for boys and girls, ages 13 and under. PGA Junior League features team vs. team competitions in structured leagues that provide a popular, less stressful scramble format as opposed to stroke-play competition. This is a great way to get kids involved in the game. You can locate a complete printable overview here.
The PGA Junior League programming is designed for boys and girls ages 9-13. Our PGA Head Professional and Team Captain, Rich Bartley, has the discretion to allow skilled younger players to play up on the team. A player cannot be 14 years of age prior to August 1, 2019. Hawks Landing Golf Club or Hawks Landing Pool and Tennis members' children are given first opportunity to complete the Hawks Landing PGA Junior League squad(s). Sign-up is now available on the PGA Junior League website and requires a password, which is provided by our Team Captain.
PGA Junior League Players at HLGC Receive:
- Team Jerseys
- Performance Tee-shirt
- PGA Junior League Ball Cap
- Bag Tag & Draw-string bag
- 4-5 regular-season league competitions
- Instruction from a PGA Professional
- Team practices and scrimmages
- Home hosted in-round beverages and post-round food
- Opportunity for All-Star Advancement
- Access to the PGA Junior League Website
For more information about the PGA Junior League please contact Rich Bartley, PGA, by email
or by phone at (608)848-4295 ext. 2